What to expect
Enrolment is open to physicians in eligible provinces and Territories. See the eligibility page for details.
There’s a short form to fill out. You can get started here.
If you’re eligible to participate, our Medicus Support Team will contact you to set up a discovery meeting and to provide some additional resources for you to review.
What you can do:
- Review this website, including the Plan summary, Role of the participating employer, and FAQs
- Read through the resources our team will provide
- Consider sharing resources with a trusted advisor, and discuss how Medicus can fit into your overall retirement planning
- Make a list of any questions you have
Together with a member of our Medicus Support Team, you will:
- confirm your eligibility to participate in the plan
- review key considerations for joining the plan
- ask any questions you have
- discuss your readiness to enrol, and
- even get your enrolment started
If you like, you can have a trusted advisor join you on your discovery meeting call.
Medicus Pension PlanTM is a trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia (Scotiabank), used under licence. The Scotiabank and MD logo are trademarks of Scotiabank, used under licence. Scotiabank is the sponsor of the Medicus Pension Plan, which is a registered pension plan and is registered under the Pension Benefits Act (Ontario) and the Income Tax Act (Canada). To determine if the Medicus Pension Plan is appropriate for your retirement planning needs and retirement income objectives, please consult with a financial advisor.
Scotiabank provides banking and credit products and services. Visit scotiabank.com.
MD Financial Management Inc. wholly owns or has a majority interest in the MD Group of Companies. It provides financial products and services, is the fund manager for the MD Family of Funds and offers investment counselling services. For a detailed list of the MD Group of Companies, visit md.ca.